We all crave for a beautiful curvy body that drops some jaws in the way. Everyone admires a fit well shaped physique maintained properly. Controlling the amount of body fat is essential to avoid other physiological complications.
Reasons of excess body fat
Body fat is necessary for various physiological functions. When the level reaches the borderline it is not healthy at all. Excess body fat occurs due to the following reasons.
- Physically inactive
Less physical activity accumulates body fat in various parts of our body, especially in the tummy and the hips. Too much leisure is bad for our muscles and bones too.
- Inherited gene
When it is genetic, the person must take care of it as no matter how controlled his or her lifestyle is, body fat might get deposited in higher amount than a normal person.
- Health reasons and medicines
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Cushing’s disease and hypothyroidism may cause obesity. Some steroidal medicines and antidepressant causes excess fat deposition in the body.
- Improper sleep
Improper sleeping patterns and less sleep tend to deposit fat in the body due to hormonal imbalance.
There are other factors too that leads to overweight. Emotional problems and pregnancy can lead to the same problem.
Set of home exercises
There are different types of workouts you can do it at home that help you to get rid of the excess fat you are worried about.
- Lateral jumps
- Stand in the squat position with your hands in front of your chest. Your legs should apart from each other at shoulder distance.
- Push your buttock back a little and squat down with your arms leaning downwards.
- Then jump upwards and left and go back down wards again. And again jump upwards right immediately after going down.
- Continue jumping right left and then right for few minutes and rest.
This set of exercise will help you to decrease fat in the hips, thighs and core.
- Low belly crunch
- Lay down in your back with your face up.
- Bent your knees to 90 degrees and keep our hands at the back of your head. Your knees must be resting over your hips.
- Lift the shoulder towards the knees and make a crunch. Breathe in and stay like this for 3-5 seconds.
- Then breathe out and stretch your legs to make an angle of 45 degrees and squeeze the lower abdomen for 3-5 seconds.
- Do two sets of 15 repeats.
This set helps to burn lower abdomen fat and develop good abs.
- Push ups
- Lie on the floor facing down upon your stomach.
- Keep both the feet together.
- Place your hands on shoulder distance on the floor.
- Raise your entire body pivoting on your feet and with the strength of your hands.
- Come down but your stomach should not touch the ground.
- Do it as many times as you can and increase the sets eventually.
- Hold a jump rope and start jumping with your body being straight.
- Do this for at least 30 seconds and then repeat.
- Use your both legs while jumping. It is better to do it I empty stomach in the morning.
- Single leg lifting
- First stand straight and then lift your right leg from the ground.
- Put your palms on the floor by bending down.
- Start jumping with the single foot and keep your right up without touching the ground.
- Do this for 30 seconds and change the leg.
This exercise helps to decrease core fat very easily.